Friday, March 16, 2012

Letter to the Editor

We would like to thank the people who are actually reading this. We would also like your help in making our site better. Our real purpose here at the Hammond Comics Blog is to not only be a site reviewing comics but to be a site reviewing comics that you want to read. Our true motivation is not only our shared love of comics but also a desire to see better books. Not that anyone important cares what we think but that’s what it’s all about. A fools dream perhaps.
To be perfectly honest my other great motivator is I now have the “but it’s for the blog” excuse when I’m getting the evil eye from my wife every Wednesday. I’ve also used the “ but it’s for research” excuse with a degree of success lately as most of the living room is most of the time filled with boxes or piles of comics. At some point she just accepted the fact that her husband is a hopeless comic addict and moved on. That’s another great thing about this site. I’ve been exploring titles and characters I never would have before I starting writing for the blog. You know every time I write something for this site I always wonder who is going to read it and will they care. That’s the thing we need most…your feed back. So please hit us up. Facebook, Twitter, E-mail, carrier pigeon it doesn’t matter.

We know someone’s reading this. So if you’re going to read our site. Support a few fanboys with some feed back. Are we missing great books? We don’t know because you’re not talking. You know you are going to be on Facebook or Twitter like a fiend anyways so please take five minutes and help us entertain you.



THE MANAGEMENT AKA Cody "Madman" Miller


Contact us Here

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/HammondComicsBl

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hammondcomicsblog

Email: thehammondcomicsblog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment