Saturday, September 24, 2011

Comments on The Madman Presents

“…I will miss Peter….By that I mean it’s not everyday that one of the greatest characters of all time is killed off.”

Spiderman is dead. I don’t follow Marvel. That’s pretty ballsy stuff. Be careful what you wish for, Dick Grayson as Batman was no bueno.


“Lots of Blood-n-Guts as it should be with the Punisher.”

I have no problems with The Punisher. I actually picked up a bunch of the really early issues for dirt cheap at this place in Muncie. I think I have like 5-30 in really good condition that I got for like a buck a pop. Also, I own this Punisher t-shirt that might be the softest shirt in the world.


Amazing Spiderman 669: Spider Island part 3

This story sounds extraordinarily stupid in every way.


By: William R. Davis Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment